TPG Community

Get online support

HFC NBN Speed not hitting the 25Mbps

sinned01
Level 3

Hi my TPG HFC NBN Speed not hitting the 25Mbps, it struggles to get to 20Mbps, im on the Boost plan and im not getting whats advertised, im in East Bentleigh Melbourne is anyone having problems also, what do i do, i paid to get some speed but seems like im a bit faster than the ADSL+ that i used now they have locked me in, i wont be able to get that extra speed that is advertised

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @sinned01,

Welcome to the community!

Would it be possible for you to run a speedtest ( using laptop/desktop connected via LAN cable ) and post the result. Also send me a private message of your account details and I will run tests on your connection.

Cheers! Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

sinned01
Level 3

My speeds are sometimes at 23Mpbs download and 4.0Mpbs uploads, and a lot of the times 16.5Mpbs download and 4.0Mpbs, so frustrating since im on the boost plan, never have i got close to 25Mpbs  this NBN is not what its meant to be might as well have stayed on ADSL+ till they got this mess right i will pm you my account details

Shane

Hi @sinned01

Thanks for sending me your details. I run initial tests and shows your service is connected for 2weeks 1d 23h 39m. Can you please run a speedtests using this link on your Laptop/Desktop via LAN cable and post the screenshot results here.

Regards,

sinned01
Level 3

This is even worse than before, whats happening, i have attached my speed test

Shane

Hi @sinned01

Thanks for posting the speed test result. I'd like to arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for further tests. I have sent you a private message please check.

Regards,

sinned01
Level 3

Hi @Shane

Still waiting to hear from you, and now with the HFC debacle, whats going to happen to us who are connected to the NBN via HFC