SOLVED Go to solution
kook2018
Level 2

Name          Phillip Kook

username : kookXXXX

account number : 6199XXX

Digital Voice Number : 02-8809-XXXX

contact number : 042XXXXXXX

I couldn't activate my new home phone even though wifi activating well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi kook2018

Welcome to the TPG Community! 

We have checked the status of your connection and have not detected a line fault that can possibly cause the issue, plus the fact that your internet is working should leave the homephone working too as it relies on it to work.

Do you have a green VoIP light on the modem? Is your phone or cordless base station plugged into the phone 1 socket on the modem? 

I have refreshed the connection on our end. Let me know if the issue still persist. If so, please let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so I can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team. 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi kook2018

Welcome to the TPG Community! 

We have checked the status of your connection and have not detected a line fault that can possibly cause the issue, plus the fact that your internet is working should leave the homephone working too as it relies on it to work.

Do you have a green VoIP light on the modem? Is your phone or cordless base station plugged into the phone 1 socket on the modem? 

I have refreshed the connection on our end. Let me know if the issue still persist. If so, please let us know of your most convenient time to receive a call so I can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team. 

Thanks!