I am tired of waiting

Shanelle
Level 2
I have been calling and getting transferred for days now. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING. I don’t have a NBN BOX at my house! I dont know why its saying i do. If i get told im going to speak to a case worker one more time im gonna lose it. I paid already so why is my service not getting FIXED!!! I need a tech out to my house NOW !!!
10 REPLIES 10
RajenS

Hi @Shanelle 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

PeterW

Hello Shanelle,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community and apologise for the frustrations you are having.
I would like to help you for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

RajenS

HI @Shanelle 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Shanelle 

Arranged NBN tech to your home, I will confirm the time of tech visit Today.

Thanks 

Rajen

Shanelle
Level 2
Thank You 🙏🏽 😊
Shanelle
Level 2
I was on hold for almost 2 hrs with no answer. Waiting on 2 day for TPG toget back to me with when a tech will be coming. 2 weeks no internet and no help. Going in for 3 weeks now......
sajalm

Hi @Shanelle ,

Let me check it for you.

Regards,

Sajal

Shanelle
Level 2
Good luck with getting some one to help. Im going on 3 weeks now
sajalm

Hi @Shanelle ,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

In NBN  portal , they are investigating , I will foward your this matter to relevant department and they will call ASAP,

Regards,

Sajal