TPG Community

Get online support

I have been waiting for nbn installation for a month and every time I wait for more than 3 hours

amira1973
Level 2
And no one contacted me why you sent me router and you took money from my account for no service I have been waiting for nbn installation for a long time no technician came to my house for installation which I paid for getting service
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @amira1973

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

The usual installation time frame is within 2 to 30 business days and it appears that the order was processed on the 13 March 2020, which is within the given time frame. An email notification was sent with the information of your installation schedule. Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV