TPG Community

Get online support

I have not received NCD

Ronnie
Level 2

Dear Sir or Madam:

Today I have received Modem but I have not received NCD for FTTC.

Could you pls help me double check it?

Thank you so much and have a good daySmiley Happy

Ronnie

9 REPLIES 9
Riezl

Hi @Ronnie , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help wiht your concern. 

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @Ronnie, thanks for providing the account details via PM. 

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 34. Meaning the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NCD.

If you can't find the NCD, we'll raise your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter.

Kindly await further updates within the day.

Ronnie
Level 2

Dear Rezeil:

Thank you so much for your kind helpSmiley Happy

And I am checking with my agent to see if it was taken by prior tenant or it has been missing for a long time.

My agent will contact prior tenant ASAP and confirm that.

I will let  you know when I have news from agent.

Thank you again

Ronnie

Shane

Hi @Ronnie,

Thanks for the additional details, feel free to post an update on this thread when it becomes available.

Cheers!

Dear Rezeil:

And I am checking with my agent to see if it was taken by prior tenant or it has been missing for a long time.

My agent will contact prior tenant ASAP and confirm that.

I will let  you know when I have news from agent.

Thank you again

Ronnie

Ronnie
Level 2

Dear Moderator:

I can now confirm that there is no NBN connection box at my new address and I think it has been missing.

So, could you please deliver a new NBN connection box to me?

Thank you so much for your kind help Smiley Happy

Angeli

Hi @Ronnie

Thanks for confirming that to us. Kindly PM to us your preferred delivery address, so we can organise the delivery at the soonest time. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Best regards,

Angeli

Ronnie
Level 2

Dear Moderator:

Could you please check if your service team has received my request about sending a new NBN connection box?

When will you deliver the box to me? I will need to work from home when I move to new address.

Ronnie

BasilDV

Hi @Ronnie

The order has been raised. Please wait for further updates via Email or SMS once the NBN NCD box has been shipped.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Ronnie

The NBN NCD box has been shipped and the tracking details was sent to your email address.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV