TPG Community

Get online support

I need to check if TPG has my new address correct for NBN connection

KarenP1
Level 2

We have moved house.

Old address has ADSL2+ installed.

New address already has NBN installed.

We want to transfer our account to our new address.

After numerous emails, 4 sessions in online chat, our request being cancelled without authorisation, we thought it had finally been sorted out when the installation was confirmed.

However, while visiting our old address for the last time today, a NBN man arrived to check the NBN installation. 

There is NO NBN at the old address!

Now we are worried that TPG has the information scrambled again and they think they are installing at the OLD address.

We have no way of knowing because we are just told the installation is in progress.

At no stage does TPG confirm the new address in ANY of the emails or texts.

WHO can we talk to to get this sorted out please? 

3 REPLIES 3
JayeshP9
Welcome to TPG Community,
You can private message to me  your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.
regards
JayeshP9
JayeshP9

Hi KarenP1,

I have checked here with nbn  and able to see that installation is in progress at your new address ( Prospect Hill Road one ). Based on nbn information at your new address there is already nbn arris box available so make sure its connected to coax socket. see below link for  set up. It is still under progress so it can't work stright away but TPG will let you know for update.

https://link.tpg.com.au/HFC

regards

JayeshP9.

KarenP1
Level 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH JAYESH!

This is the first time we have been confident it is actually happening as requested.

I really appreciate you looking into it.

best wishes

Karen