Installation Date

EllieB
Level 2

I have signed up and made my payment however I have no received dates when the NBN installation will complete. I was told that it would be done within 24-48 hours and it has been 1 week. The track my installation page just says installation is progressing and there is no option for reschedule etc. We desperately need the internet on for work etc.

How can I get an installation date provided?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @EllieB ,

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

For us to further assist you, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community