Installation issue

sasap
Level 2
TPG modem (TP-Link VX420-G2H) has been received and plugged into power point and wall NBN socket = but still nothing after 12 hours. Do I need NBN NCD box? I'm constantly receiving sms messages: Action Required: TPG is unable to activate your NBN service as your modem is not connected. Please connect your modem ASAP.
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hey, sasap. Send us a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow, we will have our NBN provisioning team to contact you for the service activation. 

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

TPG modem (TP-Link VX420-G2H) has been received and plugged into power point and wall NBN socket = but still nothing after 12 hours. Do I need NBN NCD box? I'm constantly receiving sms messages: Action Required: TPG is unable to activate your NBN service as your modem is not connected. Please connect your modem ASAP.

Shane

Hey, sasap.

We understand that our NBN provisioning team has reached yuo and provided the installation updates. In the event that you require more assistance, please update this thread.

Cheers! 

sasap
Level 2
Still no internet @ my place. TPG believe that I need NBN NCD box (As I stated that a few days ago). New delay and new frustrating situation for me as I can't work from home. If nothing happens next time - I'm thinking to move to other internet provider. Being 1 x month + without the internet is not acceptable.
Shane

Hi sasap.

We understand that our NBN provisioning team has raeched you and discussed details about the new NCD which has been arranged to ship immediately earlier today.

You will be contacted by our Team again once update becomes available, we will relay this to them for additional reference on the ongoing service installation.

Regards,

Still no internet @ my place. TPG believe that I need NBN NCD box (As I stated that a few days ago). New delay and new frustrating situation for me as I can't work from home. If nothing happens next time - I'm thinking to move to other internet provider. Being 1 x month + without the internet is not acceptable.