Installation update

njeffreys86
Level 2

Hi, I'm not really sure where else to ask this as the TPG chat support is not working, customer service email is not replying and the TPG phone lines are not letting me through.

I'm just trying to get an update on my NBN installation, it's been 2 weeks since I received my modem and was told that an installation technician would be in touch. Just looking for confirmation that my installation is actually progressing.

2 REPLIES 2
Ken-C

Hi there njeffreys86,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there njeffreys86,

Okay,  unfortunetly your NBN FTTC installation is still progressing through our systems with NBN, you should recieve an update from us when they have completed your installation.

We do understand you require your internet connection as soon as possible, it is progressing however i cannot give you an definitive date or time at this time, i recommend you frequent the site link i have provided below so that you can track your installation progress and keep you updated of its progress.

Thankyou for confirming you have recieved the NBN modem that is good, i will follow up about sending out the NCD (network connection device), another device you will require to connect to the NBN when it is activated and installation is complete ..

I will also include another helpful link below for you in addition to the first, the first one will provide updates on your installation and the second has both a video and a step by step guide to installing your NBN FTTC equipment for when your service is installed.

To check your installation status, follow our guide at

https://link.tpg.com.au/vlKqfw

Read our TPG Community article on how to set up your NBN FTTC service. The video is followed by a step by step guide visit https://link.tpg.com.au/fttc.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns,

Kind regards