Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Emma2206
Level 2
Just had a technician guy come this morning and told me that an nbn utility box needs to be installed outside my apartment, every apartment has one but mine, he left and didn’t explain anything to me, I was on the phone trying to talk to tpg and I was waiting for 2 hours and didn’t get onto anyone, I’m wondering what’s happening and what I need to do to get the internet up and running thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @Emma2206,

I can see your order has been set to held, so does sound like further work is needed to be complete by NBN. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @Emma2206,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Emma2206,

I can see your order has been set to held, so does sound like further work is needed to be complete by NBN. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl