TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent dropouts 20 times a day- NBN

stuka123
Level 2
I am experiencing multiple intermittent dropouts. These have been occurring since January 25th.I have recorded more than 20 dropouts in one day.I have rebooted the modem ,changed a new modem and the wire between modem and phone socket,but no effect.I doubt that there is malfunction with the network cable outside my home.I saw a customer
had the same problem in the forum,and the NBN engineer came and solved the problem. Could you please let the engineer to check the cable of my home? Thank you very much.
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @stuka123,

Having had a look on your account, it appears that the issue is raised and being monitored by our Engineering team. 

I'll chase the team so they can provide updates regarding the status of the lodged fault. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

stuka123
Level 2
Thank you very much.Yesterday afternoon the engineer came and fixed the network.😊
Ahra_G

Hi @stuka123, recent update showed that the issue is now resolved and we have detected that your connection is now stable. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!