Internet Speed Boost

ganukul123
Level 2

Hi there. I received an email from TPG on the 25/2/21 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months. From 24/02/2021 to 24/08/2021 It was supposed to begin on the day before I received the email but checking with an online speed tester, I'm still on my NBN 50 speed. and am not even getting the full typical speed. Just wondering if I'll eventually receive this complimentary temporary speed boost. thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ganukul123 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, what speed are  you getting right now? Please run a speed test and post the screenshot of the result on this thread, we recommend to perform the test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable if available.

Also shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@ganukul123 wrote:

Hi there. I received an email from TPG on the 25/2/21 to let me know that I've received a complimentary speed boost for 6 months. From 24/02/2021 to 24/08/2021 It was supposed to begin on the day before I received the email but checking with an online speed tester, I'm still on my NBN 50 speed. and am not even getting the full typical speed. Just wondering if I'll eventually receive this complimentary temporary speed boost. thanks