TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection not working at all

SOLVED Go to solution
NancyCulqui
Level 2
Hi just wondering how long more is going to take to solve the problem of internet connection.

I’m almost 2 months with not internet since they canceled the old one.
I call Tpg so many times and no solutions has been take whenever I call they want to check remotely even I say to them that I tried so many times before when I called them and it’s not working....

2 days ago I called them again they transferred me to the technician and he said the problem it’s because they installed in the wrong address....OMG they are not in the same page because almost 2 months ago I called them to ask about the instalaciones and they said they went to the wrong address but now if fixed ok anyway ....

But that technician told me that they are going to call me during the day and today is the third day that I have not received any call any messages any email....what an unreliable service so disappointed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @NancyCulqui 

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

For better understanding of the situation, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number. We really want to help turn your experience around.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @NancyCulqui 

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

For better understanding of the situation, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number. We really want to help turn your experience around.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV