Internet unstable

SOLVED Go to solution
OxleyEstate
Level 3

Hi TPG Smiley Happy

For some reason the nbn connection I have is unstable and often connects and disconnects multiple times throughout the day.

At times, there is no connection for several minutes at a time.

Can this please be investigated? 

Thanks,

TW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @lawlerx3,

We've monitored the account and it seems to be stable now. Your modem has been connected to the network for 19h 44m and counting after the refreshed.

Are you still experiencing issues with your service?

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Shane

Hi @OxleyEstate,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details. I've seen that you have been in touch with one of our Engineers. This has been raised to NBN Co. And our Engineering Team is currently waiting for their feedback.

I will make follow up on this, rest assured feedback will be provided where is available.

Regards,

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Thanks Shane.

The internet connection has been unstable since it was installed however lately it seems to have degraded further.

Looking forward to the findings of the investigation and resolution.

Cheers.

T

Riezl

Hi @OxleyEstate, we have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and will have the case engineer contact you to discuss the status of the case.

Riezl

Hi @OxleyEstate, we'll advise the team to provide an update via email instead.

Shane

Hi @OxleyEstate,

I've seen that our Engineering Team has sent you an email about the escalated fault and provided the case progress.

Rest assured feedback will be provided by our Engineering Team where is possible via email.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Hi Team,

Any update on the dispatch of the modem?

Erika

Hi @OxleyEstate

I've chased this order for you. 

We will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

Erika

Hi @OxleyEstate,

I went ahead and tracked the modem delivery for you and I can see that it has arrived at StarTrack Location for processing. We've also organised for a post pack so you can send the modem back to us.

I've sent you a Private message for the consignment of your modem. 

You may view this link on How to Check TPG supplied modem delivery status. The delivery to metro areas and major towns takes 1 to 2 working days, while the delivery to rural and remote areas takes 2 to 4 working days. 

We would appreciate if you may please return the faulty modem to 65 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113 with attention to logistics within 14 days upon receipt of the new modem. Kindly quote your customer ID, name and address as a reference.

You will then need to contact Startrack on 13 23 45 to arrange pickup. 

Please make sure that you print attached connote and manifest report. The Connote must be attached to consigned good/s and the manifest report must be provided to the Startrack driver at the time of pickup. 

Sample Connote: 
image.png

Sample Manifest Report:

image.png  

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers, 

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Modem has been recieved.

Thanks for that, lets see if the matter is now resolved.

Kind regards,

TW