TPG Community

Get online support

Is an NBN technician booked to install my NBN box

SOLVED Go to solution
carla2026
Level 2

I can't see in the links you sent me if a technician has been booked. It just says my installation is in progress and is sending me on a loop. I need to confirm a day or time please as I currently have covid and don't want to be charged for a cancellation.

I received an email saying NBN Service Installation Confirmed but there's no slot listed and I haven't received a text.

Can someone update me please? I need to be connected asap for work.

Thanks

Carla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @carla2026

We'd be glad to check the progress of the installation and if a tech is booked already. Let us have your customer ID or username via private message so we can locate your account and check updates. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I can't see in the links you sent me if a technician has been booked. It just says my installation is in progress and is sending me on a loop. I need to confirm a day or time please as I currently have covid and don't want to be charged for a cancellation.

I received an email saying NBN Service Installation Confirmed but there's no slot listed and I haven't received a text.

Thanks

Carla

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @carla2026

We'd be glad to check the progress of the installation and if a tech is booked already. Let us have your customer ID or username via private message so we can locate your account and check updates. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Thanks

Carla

CosimaCiara
Level 2

Audiobooks have become more popular than ever with the rise of the Internet and new and exciting compression formats