Is my NBN active?

khn821
Level 2
Hi tpg,

I have no Internet connection at all, but I've got an email from tpg saying that my NBN bundle service is now active and I can surf the net and make calls now blabla..

Everything is connected properly by the the technician on my end. The nbn box has solid 4 green lights and modem is connected according to installation guide. I can have access to to modem configuration using default username and pass..

I noticed the 'internet' light on the front of router is no lighting up at all.

Is my new nbn service active yet or not?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @khn821,

Welcome to the community!

Once you receive an email confirmation of NBN activation, the service will be usually activated on the same day.

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

We made an article on how to setup your NBN service you can visit the available links below.

If it does not work, I would like to run initial tests on your service and see what happened kind PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @khn821,

Thanks for sending me your details.

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time tonight.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @khn821,

Thanks for sending me additional details.

I've seen that you reach our Technical Team and your connection has been escalated to our Engineering Team raised this to NBN Co. At the moment we are currently waiting for NBN Co's feedback.

I will make follow up on this, rest assured update will be provided by our Engineering Team where is available.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Good day, khn821

I believe that a Senior Engineer has been in touch with you and have been advised that we will be needing to request for another technician for further investigation. 

Should you have further queries regarding the lodged fault, you may let us know here so we can inform our Engineering Team 

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience whilst we work on resolving this matter. 

Thank you.