TPG Community

Get online support

Just connected. Terrible service. Why won't anyone help me? STAY AWAY FROM TPG

rhyancbermi
Level 4

Posted in another thread at the end up April after being connected to NBN and having daily disconnections/severe packet loss. 

No replies in the thread for weeks. Out of the blue a tech called me while at work and I missed it, no reply after replying to the message for a callback (they offered a callback). 

Can't cancel my service for 30 days, have to pay another month of useless internet. Sales staff "attempt" to put me through to techs and never goes through. 

Try connecting to techs and get to around 3-5 in queue and a member closes the chat. 
Can't get through on the phones because I get hung up on, can't get through online. No one replies via email or the forum and offers any resolutions, just empty promises. 

@luisc 

2 REPLIES 2
sajalm

Hi @rhyancbermi ,

From our end, we can see your service is working from last  15 hrs. If you still having issue, pls Private Message me .

Regards,

Sajal

rhyancbermi
Level 4
@sajalm lol!

So 15 hours ago would put it directly in the period where EVERY single day I get severe packet loss and disconnections.
If you even bothered to read the thread where I reported everything then maybe we would be getting somewhere.

TPG support is a joke.

As an update I reported them to the TIO ombudsman.

They will be canceling my service prior to the 30 days early notice.