Landline porting

klow9181
Level 2

Dear TPG team

The installation of my NBN was finalised on 11.09.2020; my internet currently running well, but my account is still stated as ADSL 2+ and also my landline has yet been ported from Telstra until to-date, which is nearly a month already.

I have made numerous calls (close to +/-15 calls) to TPG technical support but everytime I was advised that your installation department was dealing with this matter, and when transferred to your installation department, I was always hung up. And when call back was made to your technical support, promises given of within 5-business days or we will contact you within 48 hours to update but nothing delivered.

I would appreciate if you could please look into these two matters.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @klow9181 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see the status of the land line porting process and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation feel free to send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the addrerss on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@klow9181 wrote:

Dear TPG team

The installation of my NBN was finalised on 11.09.2020; my internet currently running well, but my account is still stated as ADSL 2+ and also my landline has yet been ported from Telstra until to-date, which is nearly a month already.

I have made numerous calls (close to +/-15 calls) to TPG technical support but everytime I was advised that your installation department was dealing with this matter, and when transferred to your installation department, I was always hung up. And when call back was made to your technical support, promises given of within 5-business days or we will contact you within 48 hours to update but nothing delivered.

I would appreciate if you could please look into these two matters.

Thank you.