Lost internet

SOLVED Go to solution
bellk1981
Level 2
Has anyone else lost internet tonight
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

We understand the need for a working service and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. Kindly send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can forward your messages to the relevant team and so they can assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your PM. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JV53
Level 2
Yes. We were hit with a large storm at home and our internet dropped out at 6 pm. Our NBN box is now clicking and has a red flashing light, I lodged a support ticket but no response yet it’s now 5:30am and we still don’t can’t connect.
jojoscs
Level 2
Same here in Baulkham Hills
Riezl

Hi @bellk1981 @JV53 and @jojoscs,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. 

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

JV53
Level 2
Thanks for proving information unfortunately I tried all these options and it still wasn’t working, a technician is coming on Tuesday afternoon. This means I will have had no internet for 4/5 days. Will users be reimbursed money for outrage days since there is no access? I work full time from home and it’s really affected what I can do during the period!
Riezl

We understand the need for a working service and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. Kindly send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can forward your messages to the relevant team and so they can assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved.

We will wait for your PM.