MY ACTIVATION OF INTERNET

FrancB
Level 2

TPG MY NAME IS FRANCESCO BARBARO OF 2 RHINE CRESCENT, TO SAY IM DISAPPOINTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE AND JUST PLAN BULL** NOW, I HAVE SPENT THE PAST 4 DAYS AWAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GET NBN TO ACTIVATE MY INTERNET, YET AGAIN I TRY CALLING AND NOW I HAVE TO USE THE INTERNET TO CONTACT YOU, ARE YOU ACTUASLLY SERIOUS. LUCKY I AM AT WORK TODAY WHERE I HAVE INTERNET.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD DIFFERENT STORIES AND HAVE BEEN ASSURED SEVERAL TIMES THAT MY INTERNET WILL BE ACTIVATED THAT WAS FRIDAY IT IS NOW TUESDAY 

GET MY INTERNAT ACTIVATED OR I AM GOING TO OMBUSMAN AND WILL NOT PAY YOU A SINGLE SENT, I AM NOT PAYING FOR A SERVICE IN WHICH YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @FrancB

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

Aside from calling our phone support, you can also reach us through chat, e-mail and TPG Community, all of which can be found at https://tpg.com.au/support/contact.

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : Fibre to the Node/Building (NBN FTTN/FTTB) Setup Guide

In your case, your service has been activated yesterday and working within specification.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV