TPG Community

Get online support

Misleading and Deceptive Conduct

ckgreene
Level 2

Is there any reason why you guys promote by letter to be the first to connect to the NBN when it's ready, then tell me "your installation will be made 10 to 30 business days" on 11 January, followed by four cancelled installation dates by YOU? The last installation date was arranged by me a month ago for Monday, only to have you TPG cancel the appointment 2 BD before installation and then tell me I have to wait another 1 1/2 months? My neighbours have been on the NBN over a week with iiNet!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ckgreene,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The standard installation for NBN services normally takes 2-30 calendar days.

Soon all of Australia will be connected up to the NBN and whilst in the vast majority of cases the transition happens seamlessly we apologise that this was not your experience.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that you have been in touch with our Provisioning Team.

As per your request, the order has been cancelled, but should you wish to proceed, we can have a Senior Provisioning Case Manager contact you to further discuss the matter.

The order will be resubmitted and we can have a look to see if we can schedule the appointment to an earlier date, however we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means that we are reliant on their scheduling.