Modem Delivery

SOLVED Go to solution
rahulsharawat
Level 2

Hi, My NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) service is scheduled to be installed today (13 Feb 1-5pm), but I have not yet received a modem or even an email saying it’s on its way as the other question threads suggest should have happened. My partner already called yesterday to TPG after too much of waiting time. And the customer care team did reponded to deliver the modem soon. But did not get any confirmation from TPG. 

Its very furstrating... I need some immediate attention on this issue, as my ADLS2+ is going to disconnect today. 

Thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @rahulsharawat

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Using your community details, I was able to check your account and look into your modem's delivery status. Based on the records of Startrack, your modem was already delivered today.

As for your NBN service installation, we have a Provisioning Case Manager who is currently checking the status. I'll have the assigned Case Manager to contact you and provide an update.

Please expect a call before 8PM QLD today on the mobile number we have on file. Send me a PM if you wish to provide a different contact number and/or reschedule the call back. For your reference on how to send a PM, please check this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @rahulsharawat

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Using your community details, I was able to check your account and look into your modem's delivery status. Based on the records of Startrack, your modem was already delivered today.

As for your NBN service installation, we have a Provisioning Case Manager who is currently checking the status. I'll have the assigned Case Manager to contact you and provide an update.

Please expect a call before 8PM QLD today on the mobile number we have on file. Send me a PM if you wish to provide a different contact number and/or reschedule the call back. For your reference on how to send a PM, please check this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

rahulsharawat
Level 2
Thanks team.. I received the modem today.
Rica_R

Appreciate the update @rahulsharawat. Glad to hear that you already have the modem. You may now plugin the modem and have it turned on for the next 24hours and check the connection.