Modem delivery

24121988h
Level 2
Hi my self harjot..
And I have applied for TPG modem.
Could you please tell how long it gonna take as I am unable to track order delivery..its actually very late

I am still waiting for modem.
Thanx
2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @24121988h,

Once the order is placed and funds has been received and posted, the installation will then proceed. Installation can generally take 10 working days however, we still provide a standard timeframe of 2-30 working days.

Equipment will be shipped out and timeframe for delivery is 1-2 working days within metro and 3-5 working days outside. 

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the progress of your installation.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi my self harjot..
Could you please tell how long it gonna take as I am unable to track order delivery..its actually very late

Thanx
certainwuss
Level 2

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @24121988h,

Once the order is placed and funds has been received and posted, the installation will then proceed. Installation can generally take 10 working days however, we still provide a standard timeframe of 2-30 working days.

Equipment will be shipped out and timeframe for delivery is 1-2 working days within metro and 3-5 working days outside.              fireboy and watergirl

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check the progress of your installation.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi my self harjot..

Thanx

Thank you very much. The solution is effective!!