Modem return

yangkevin23
Level 2

Hi,

I have just installed NBN today after receiving TPG email regarding the NBN availability at my address.

Also one month ago, I have installed adsl2+ and paid for the new modem. Now I have replaced to NBN, can I return the adsl2+ modem and get a refund?

My username for TPG is my username in TPG community.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @yangkevin23

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate your account and have seen that you are on an 18-month contract. 

Since you've taken that option, we have provided the modem for free and charged you with the reduced set up fee of $79.95, a month in advance payment of $59.99 and the shipping fee of $10. No fee has been applied as well after switching over to NBN. 

Let us know should you still have further queries. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

smclarke80
Level 2

Hi there,

I also recieved my modem for free, and have only used it for a month before being connected to the NBN. I still have all the cords and packaging, seems a shame to throw it out. Is there some way I can return it?

Thanks.

Shane

Hi @smclarke80,

Welcome to the community!

Do you have a spare modem / router to use for the service? Please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can get more details on how to return the equipment back to us.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,