Moving Home

wilgregory
Level 2

Hello, i am begging somebody to help me. The TPG customer service team is not assisting me.

I notified TPG several weeks ago that I would be moving home and provided my new address and the date of my move. When I submitted this notification, TPG upsold me to an NBN package (I was on ADSL2). I accepted this, and proceeded with the the "moving home" prompts.

TPG then organised to send a modem and organise NBN installation at my old address instead of my new one.

I have fought them for weeks to redirect the modem delivery and NBN installation to my new address, and to change my details on my account to my new address. They have done nothing. I have now made 10-15 attempts via phone, online chat, and email to multiple departments to fix this situation but they have still done nothing. Instead, they have PROCEEDED with the NBN installation and modem delivery at my old address. Similarly, they have still not even updated the address on my account to reflect my new address.

Two days ago, the customer service person on the phone apologised and organised for a supervisor to call me that day and rectify the issue. The supervisor never called. As a result, I called again the following morning (yesterday). The customer service person apologised and promised that a supervisor would "urgently" call me that morning to solve this problem. Again, the supervisor never called me.

I do not know what to do. If this is not solved immediately, i am calling the ombudsman and moving to a different provider.

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @wilgregory 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @wilgregory 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

wilgregory
Level 2

Thanks Karl.

If they don't call me, or they fail to rectify this issue, today, then I will call the ombudsman.