TPG Community

Get online support

My NBN FTTC NCD wont connect

stevet1010
Level 2

Wanted to voice my greivance over the  move to new address. I installed all the hardware as required but NCD only power light on full , connection light just blinks and rest nothing at all.

I tried all the different phone ports and has been on for 4 days , no change.

What has frustrated me is that I rang support who put me onto the case manager who asked me to check evert outlet etc . said would ring back 2.00pm next day to see if any issue . No call back , so once again i ring and  get support and they tell me to turn it odd and on and try ports again. Guess what same issue no change . I  again have to call back and again get taol same thing so of course I told them this was of no use , so then get told will have to schedule an appoitment , which is 2 weeks away .

By the time I get to that appointment has been over 3 weeks no interent. THink this is extremly poor from TPG ( and i have only been positive of them up to now.) Service is poor in this instance. I think it up to TPG to push for there cusomters to get serviced ASAP as have already paid for service.

rest assured if see no quick solution will pull this and buisiness accounts  very quickly elsewhere

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

We are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and considering changing provider, @stevet1010. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can look into this and check if it's possible for us to get an earlier appointment date.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

stevet1010
Level 2

Have PM you the details 

thanks 

Riezl

Thanks for the details. We have raised your concern to our Provisioning Team so they can  have a look to see if there's an earlier appointment date. However, we'd like to set your expectation that we cannot guarantee this as we work with our supplier NBN, to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling.

Kindly await further updates within the day.