NBN Box power cord missing

vperamuna
Level 2
Hi, I recently moved into a rented property. When trying to connect my TPG provided modem I found the main power supply cord to the NBN box is missing.
Now I’ve got no internet and I have to work from home due to Melbourne lockdown. This is such an inconvenience.
Also I’m paying for internet that I’m not using. Can someone please help. I’ve got no clue what I should do.
Shouldn’t TPG give instructions as to a minimum check list when signing people to contract commitments?
TPG Technical team for your immediate support!
2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @vperamuna , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @vperamuna , thanks for providing the details.

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 24. Meaning, the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NTD, including the NTD power cord.

We had a look at your account and we can see that this has been escalated to our Provisioning Team and they are now working on sending you the power cord.

Kindly await further updates through SMS or phone call. Let us know should you have further queries.