TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC availability to all units of a building?

Level 2

I have recently updated to TPG FTTC NBN in my building. Its working great-download speeds gone from 12-14 to 95+!  However, others in our 13 unit building are getting a 'more work to be done' message when applying for TPG NBN. I checked all unit addresses and it seems that 6 units are ok  and 7 are not. All phone lines come from one box which is connected to the NBN pit I think. Any thoughts? Maybe an NBN mistake?

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @0415869469,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We source all of our data for upcoming NBN releases directly from NBNCo. We acknowledge that these dates are subject to change and unfortunately often do.

Please PM us the complete address so we can look into this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Riezl

Hi @0415869469, thanks for providing the details via PM.

Our initial inquiry with NBNCo suggests those addresses were originally scheduled for an April 2019 release, however now won't have access to NBN until June 2020. No specific reason was provided other than there is further work required on the network infrastructure. Unfortunately these delays do occur and regrettably we are unable to influence the release of NBNCo network.

Owners and renters may register their interest here: https://tpg.com.au/nbn#register-your-interest and we can contact them once the NBN becomes available.

[IMPORTANT NOTE: Please edit your username here for security purposes]

Level 2

wow, thats seriously wierd!  I will pass on info to rest of building. 

Also, I cant see how to change username!  

peter

Riezl

Thanks @0415869469.

To edit your community username, just click on your name and click on "My settings".

From there, you can edit your details.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.