TPG Community

Get online support

NBN FTTC not connecting

Kris9999
Level 2
I moved from ADSL2 to NBN yesterday, worked in the first instance but not connecting to internet after a 24 hour blackout (power back for 6 hours)
Connection light flashing blue
I have checked cables, turned off/on and reset with no success

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Shane

Hi @Kris9999 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We're able to locate an account matching with your community details. We've seen that this issue has been raised to our Engineering Team for further handling and investigaiton. Based on the latest log on file an NBN Technician is scheduled to check your service tomorrow, 12 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Your attendance is needed.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Kris9999
Level 2
The NBN technician did not arrive on the 12th as promised. I have received no explanation and/or update. Tried to contact TPG via SMS and phone with no luck.
Please advise, I have been on the NBN plan for 5 days and it has been active for 3 hours in that time!
I had no issues on ADSL

Look forward to your response

Riezl

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @Kris9999. We have made a follow up with our Engineering Team and we have advised the case engineer to contact you within the day to discuss the status of the case.

Shane

Hi @Kris9999,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and advised the case progress. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

The NBN technician did not arrive on the 12th as promised. I have received no explanation and/or update. Tried to contact TPG via SMS and phone with no luck.
Please advise, I have been on the NBN plan for 5 days and it has been active for 3 hours in that time!
I had no issues on ADSL

Look forward to your response

Kris9999
Level 2
Thank you, yes I was contacted to be advised that no date could be provided as to NBN would be back online

Shane

Hi @Kris9999,

Our engineering team is currently awaiting for the available Technician schedule from NBN. Updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,