NBN FTTN constant dropout

SOLVED Go to solution
trentdolley
Level 3

For mouths now the service has been dropping out for 10 to 30 minutes a time, but it's gone from dropping out once a mouth to just about every 2 to 3 days. 

I have tried changing cables, the modem and I even checked the wall socket for corrosion and copper cable for damage but all looked good. 

The other day I didn't think it was going to come back on so I made a call to technical surpport but as I got to talk to some one it came back on but they did a line check and it came back ok.

Then today it dropped out twice in one day so I hope it is not going keep doing that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
trentdolley
Level 3

The service came back on at 3PM and so far after a day its been great so see how goes after a month thank you 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @trentdolley 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account and tested the line, but was unable detect any fault within the network.

We've made some adjustments with your connection and will monitor it for 24 hours to make sure that the service will be stable.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

trentdolley
Level 3
Well that worked well as it has now stopped working dropped out over an hour ago and never came back.
BasilDV

Hi @trentdolley,

Just a quick update.

It appears that your service has been stable after the adjustment that we've made.

Keep observing your connection and don't hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

BasilDV

trentdolley
Level 3

The service came back on at 3PM and so far after a day its been great so see how goes after a month thank you 

BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance, @trentdolley.

Have a great day. Smiley Happy

trentdolley
Level 3

Well it's all most 3 months and we are back to dropping in and out again!

BasilDV

Hi @trentdolley,

Thanks for raising this with us.

We checked the account and we can only detect minimal dropouts compared before, however, the speed of the connection is quite low.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team for real time testing.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted today.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV