NBN HFC Installation

kwilmott89
Level 2
I’ve just ordered an NBN50 connection to my address, which I’ve been told is Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) connected.

I received my TPG router this morning, however, the the black NBN Connection box (to connect to my NBN coaxial / cable port outlets) was not provided. The TPG sales person I spoke to on the phone said this would be provided with the router as I explained I did not have it at the premises, but do have active NBN cable port outlets (see image).

Could this kindly please be shipped to me ASAP as both my wife and I work from home and require an active internet connection.

I saw in similar posts on community forum that you’re able to ship the black NBN connection box within 1-2 days for metro areas.

Many thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @kwilmott89 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @kwilmott89 

Thanks for your PM. In your case it doesn’t look to be an option to just ship the NBN NTD. NBN are required to attend to complete the install. I can see we are trying to book an appointment for Friday, 10 July 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. We are waiting for NBN to confirm the appointment, once NBN confirm you will receive confirmation.

Regards,

Karl

Azza2020
Level 2
Hi Karl,

I'm in the same situation, where I need internet to work from home but it's going to be another week before the tech can arrive to plug the box into the wall. I'll send you my details and it'd be great if you can post our the box.

Thanks,

Aaron
Riezl

Hi @Azza2020, please send me a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can help. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community