NBN HFC installation

pengchenxi1994
Level 2

Hello,

I was told my NBN installation will be on 26-03-2021, but an NBN technician suddenly came last week and checked my wall socket. He mentioned everything is ready and the rest will be an easy job. 

I am wondering will the installation happen before 26-03 again without notification or it is scheduled exactly on 26-03.

Is it possible to move my appointment to an earlier date?

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @pengchenxi1994

I found your account using your Community details and have seen that the confirmed appointment for your service installation is on 26 March 2021 between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. At the moment, it is still the earliest available date based on NBN Technicians availability and capacity. 

Your address is classified by NBN Co. as Service Class 21, which means that it is NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) serviceable, but the line, wall plate and NTD (NBN Connection Box) needs to be installed.

Further updates regarding your installation will be sent via email. You may also check the status through this link: Installation Status 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G