TPG Community

Get online support

NBN INSTALLATION BY CIVIL WORKS TEAM REQUIRED

Julia14
Level 2

Hi TPG
My TPG Account number is xxxxxxx.
The installation team came out yesterday Wednesday 2/9/2020 . They could not do the installation as the NBN CIVIL TEAM are needed to come out and put the phone cable from street to back of yard . We have been told to leave a note to let them know which pipe to put the cable through to connect to our house . Before I signed up with TPG I was signed up with Aussie Broadband . Because Aussie Broadband told me the the CIVIL NBN team could not come out till 20/10/2020 I cancelled Aussie Broadband and went with TPG as was under the impression TPG could do it so my appointment with the NBN CIVIL TEAM got cancelled for 20th October 2020.
Can you now tell me when the NBN CIVIL TEAM ( not the technicians sent yesterday ) will be coming out to my place as I or especially my husband who is an electrician want to be home to show them where to feed the cable through to our number 14 house

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Julia14 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I was able to locate the account using the posted details and we've seen that our Provisioning Team has raised this to NBN Co. and currently awaiting feedback. Please send me your best contact number and preferred time, we'll have one of our Provisioning Case Manager contact you to provide updates when it becomes available.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Julia14 wrote:

Hi TPG
My TPG Account number is xxxxxxx.
The installation team came out yesterday Wednesday 2/9/2020 . They could not do the installation as the NBN CIVIL TEAM are needed to come out and put the phone cable from street to back of yard . We have been told to leave a note to let them know which pipe to put the cable through to connect to our house . Before I signed up with TPG I was signed up with Aussie Broadband . Because Aussie Broadband told me the the CIVIL NBN team could not come out till 20/10/2020 I cancelled Aussie Broadband and went with TPG as was under the impression TPG could do it so my appointment with the NBN CIVIL TEAM got cancelled for 20th October 2020.
Can you now tell me when the NBN CIVIL TEAM ( not the technicians sent yesterday ) will be coming out to my place as I or especially my husband who is an electrician want to be home to show them where to feed the cable through to our number 14 house

Julia14
Level 2
Last message I wrote the wrong number for NBN Technician . His number is 0452132268. Ring him and ask him why he now is claiming he doesn’t do our area when he was sending my husband text messages about doing the job . Come on get him into trouble as he shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it . Is the a telecommunications ombudsman I can complain to ???? I’ll keep looking as it’s just unbelievable how we as customers are treated . I have paid TPG $89 for a service that isn’t connected . I deserve compensation for my pain and suffering . Can TPG give me adsl ??? 4G wireless 2 months free ???? For my pain and suffering???

Julia14
Level 2
How come I get no answers from you ? Does anyone in Australia work forTPG ? Shane where are you ????Comr on get back to me . Do the right thing Br the customer service officer of the year
Riezl

Hi @Julia14, we have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you to discuss the status of the installation. Kindly await a call within the day.

Furthermore, we have escalated this matter to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch through phone call or email to further discuss the matter.