NBN Install

santhoshbala35
Level 2

Hello Sir- 

I have opened a new Account.

We have received the Modem , but still waiting for the Account activation . the Building is already NBN enabled . I was told it will take 1- 5 days  for account activation or installation update. 

Is it possible to escalate the request to have the installation completed ?

Thanks 

Santhosh 

14 REPLIES 14
BasilDV

Good day, @santhoshbala35.

Welcome to TPG Community!

The installation of your NBN FTTB service may take 2-30 working days once it's ordered. We are dependent on our wholesale provider to connect your service, therefore we are subjected to their connection timeframes. We will do our best to process your application as quickly as possible.

I will chase this with our Service delivery team as well to provide us update with the order.

Kind regards,

santhoshbala35
Level 2

Thanks very much i really appreciate that . 

Without WIFI connection , it is getting very difficult to check my personal /business emails ... and it's very difficult to access SKype and what's app etc ... 

this is very critical to make sure we have our connection up and running as soon as possible 

Thanks again for understanding 

BasilDV

You are welcome @santhoshbala35.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Kind regards,

santhoshbala35
Level 2

thanks again for the help and support 

Mc_Gerald

Glad to help, @santhoshbala35. Our service delivery team is now working on your matter and they will provide you with the updates where possible.

santhoshbala35
Level 2

Thanks again . 

Because my wife and I depend on connectivity a lot (for both personal and business reasons) ... this has become very critical for us

We expect the installation will be sorted out by this week . 

Thanks very much 

Mc_Gerald

We understand the importance of your service, @santhoshbala35. One of our case managers will be in contact as soon as an update becomes available.

santhoshbala35
Level 2

appreciate that .

Thanks 
Santhosh 

BasilDV

You are welcome @santhoshbala35.

Kind regards,

BasilDV