NBN Installation Issues

rjjain06
Level 2

I have been waiting to get the internet started since last week. I was told that my place was NBN ready and it will just be plug in and start. It's been a week following up with TPG and I just keep getting transferred from 1 department to another (Installation Support, Customer Service, Billing Support) with no resolution.  Money has been deducted from my account and I don't know who can I connect with to expedite. I keep getting anwers of waiting fof 24-48 hours but nothing is moving.

Any ideas of how to resolve? 

Thanks,

RJ

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @rjjain06

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

rjjain06
Level 2

Any update yet? I'm absolutely frustrated with experience I'm having withTPG. Seems that noone knows anything or cares enough to do anything. Pathetic customer onboarding.

Angeli

Hi @rjjain06

Our Logistics Team is waiting for the issue to be fixed on the backend. Hence, the order cannot be resubmitted today though your account is being closely monitored and updates will be provided to you on a timely manner. 

Regards, 

Angeli