TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation Not Required

melefeao
Level 2

I've contacted TPG twice, the first time to create another NBN plan after my previous one was terminated. In that process, I've told them that I already have the ready equipment (the NBN connection box and TPG modem) however, this must of flew right over their heads because they still charged me for installation and proceeded to book a technician to come to my premises. 

The second time I called the man was very empathetic and said he would try to cancel my installation and try to activate it instead. I haven't heard anything since he guaranteed it was fixed and my internet will be connected in 24 - 48 hours. Although that time has yet to pass, I haven't gotten any written assurance in email or text that it will happen. Could someone please look into this, please? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @melefeao ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that had an issue with the activation of the service, I was able to locate the account using your community details, we've seen that you have been in contact with our technical team and assisted to sets up the devices; the service is now working.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@melefeao wrote:

I've contacted TPG twice, the first time to create another NBN plan after my previous one was terminated. In that process, I've told them that I already have the ready equipment (the NBN connection box and TPG modem) however, this must of flew right over their heads because they still charged me for installation and proceeded to book a technician to come to my premises. 

The second time I called the man was very empathetic and said he would try to cancel my installation and try to activate it instead. I haven't heard anything since he guaranteed it was fixed and my internet will be connected in 24 - 48 hours. Although that time has yet to pass, I haven't gotten any written assurance in email or text that it will happen. Could someone please look into this, please? Thank you.