TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation and Activation

Jcrayray
Level 2
Hi,
A technician (supposedly) successfully installed my NBN yesterday but it is not working i.e could not connect to the internet. Done all the usual power on and off etc. Is it supposed to be working now or is there another process following the installation? I also noticed that the black box (not the modem) has only the power light on. Wouldn’t the other lights supposed to be turning on as well?
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Jcrayray,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have seen that the installation is still in progress.

It seems that the NBN technician that visited was not able to detect any signal at the Tap. This was already lodged with their support team and currently under investigation. Further updates will be given by our Service delivery team once available.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV

Jcrayray
Level 2

Thanks. Appreciate the update

BasilDV

You are welcome, @Jcrayray.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

Cheers!

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Jcrayray,

Just an update.

We were advised by NBN Co. that there is/are signal issues (either too low or too high) at the tap port assigned to the premises preventing the activation from being completed on the day. This has been raised to their network teams to assess, attend and resolve the issue on-site.

We'll chase this with our provisioning team to continue applying pressure to NBN Co to get as much information as possible regarding this issue.

Your case manager will be in touch for further updates.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV