TPG Community

Get online support

NBN - Internet and DSL light off

SOLVED Go to solution
Jillina
Level 3

Hi TPG team,

I received the NBN connector and TPG Modem yesterday and got a message today from TPG requiring me to connect my devices. I followed all the steps and am sure that everything was plugged in correctly. However, the internet light and DSL light on the modem is not on. I have unplugged and plugged everything in again, but the result is still the same. Tried to call the tech support team but got hung up... twice. (The voice message just said there were too many calls and asked me to call later, and then the call disconnected). It is extremely frustrating. Please help. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jillina
Level 3

Hi @Shane ,

Thanks. A lady contacted me a couple of days ago saying NBN will start the work on the day. And they will send a report. So I am wondering if you guys have recieved any update from NBN since. Thanks a lot again for chasing up NBN for us.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
xsuberance
Level 2

These seems to be some type of outage. I have been with TPG for many years and my NBN is currently down.

peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

Jillina
Level 3

I've sent you a private message with the information you required. Thanks

RajenS

Hi @xsuberance 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,

Rajen

Jillina
Level 3

@peter_k Do I need to have the modem connected while you are checking the issues? I am currently using the old ADSL since NBN is not working.

Jillina
Level 3

@peter_k @RajenS The technicians have come to my place to fix the issue. But unfortunately, after several hours of working, they are not able to fix it. They told me that the issue is further out somewhere on the street and they don't know when this will be fixed. So I am just wondering if there is anything you guys can do as I was left without any answers. And don't really know what to do. Please help. Thanks a lot!

RajenS

Hi @Jillina 

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service

RajenS

Hi @Jillina 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

HI @Jillina 

I checked with NBN,  they noted, their Fibre is damaged somewhere on the street, 

so it has been escalated to their (NBN)engineering team,(NOT TPG issue)  we will have update within three days, 

please keep used TPG ADSL internet, until NBN solve their network fault,

Thanks
Rajen