TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Order on hold due to External Network Shortfall

steven661
Level 2

Hi, 

I applied to install NBN network for my unit on 21/08/2020 and paid online. Then I received email and text messsage from TPG to arrange the network installation date on 31/08/2020. But no one came on that day. I called TPG and been told that there was a problem. Then on 02/09/2020, I received an email said that "NBN Order on hold due to External Network Shortfall". It said that TPG will allocate a Case Manager who will be in contact with me to keep me updated every step of the way. However I don't receive any email from that day. I send email to TPG on 10/09/2020, but until today, nearly 2 weeks, still no reply. I still don't have contact details of my case manager. I don't know who is my case manager and what's his email address. And it's alreay 1 month from I applied network online on 21/08/2020.  I feel not happy.

Can you ask my case manager send me an email and tell me what's the step now with my NBN network please?  I need my case manage contact me via email, because I can't answer phone call during working hours. In the future please let the case manager contact my via email. I will reply as soon as possible.

I have been waited for1 month. It's really a long time. I need to know when can my NBN network ready to use. Without nework I can't work at home.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and we apologsie for the inconvenience this has caused you, @steven661 .

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community