NBN Ready

kpupadhyay
Level 2

Hey Guys.

I am waiting for NBN to complete my request to ready infrastructure (FTTC is the connection type it says on their web portal) so i can connect NBN to grannyflat.

Currently my main house does not have NBN connected even it is available to connect.

I can see telstra cable connected from pit in the street to the main house and cat5 cable brought up to electrical meter box (10m away from telco pit), while i am waiting for NBN to finish their work, what do i need to do (like installing a conduit or conduit with certain type of cable?) so internet providers can connect  straight away?

Or internet provider will do this for me?

Really appreciated your input.

TIA

Krishna

2 REPLIES 2
kpupadhyay
Level 2

Hey Guys.

I am waiting for NBN to complete my request to ready infrastructure (FTTC is the connection type it says on their web portal) so i can connect NBN to grannyflat.

Currently my main house does not have NBN connected even it is available to connect.

I can see telstra cable connected from pit in the street to the main house and cat5 cable brought up to electrical meter box (10m away from telco pit), while i am waiting for NBN to finish their work, what do i need to do (like installing a conduit or conduit with certain type of cable?) so internet providers can connect  straight away?

Or internet provider will do this for me?

Really appreciated your input.

TIA

Krishna

Ahra_G

Hi @kpupadhyay

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate an account using your Community name and I would like to clarify few things first. 

It appears that the account already has an active NBN service which is the Fibre to the Node (FTTN).Furthermore, NBN installs only 1 type of NBN technology per area/location.

If you are pertaining to a different address or account, please send the details via private message so we can fully check type of service available.

Regards, 

Ahra_G