NBN Relocation Delays

OwenC
Level 2
I recently moved to a new house and submitted a relocation order well in advance. Original install appointment was scheduled for 7th Dec, was then rescheduled by NBN due to "weather events" (which doesn't makes sense because the weather had been wonderful) to the 24th Dec. Called customer service multiple times to see if we could get an earlier spot, they managed to organise an appointment for the 11th Dec, which was rescheduled again by NBN to the 15th Jan. After calling numerous times and waiting 30-60 minutes each time the earliest appointment they can now provide is 30th Dec. Every time it gets rescheduled I obviously get put to the back of the queue. Now there is no guarantee that I will get it installed on the 30th, I fear it may continue to get pushed out further and further.

I understand that some times appointments need to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, but twice in a week is ridiculous. And why am I put to the end of the queue every time it is rescheduled?!?

Like many other people I am working from home now due to the pandemic and rely on the internet for my livelihood. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @OwenC, we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service relocation and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community