NBN Relocation Fail

SOLVED Go to solution
Vishlives
Level 2

I rang TPG o 17th Dec’21 to organize relocation of my NBN to my new property from 20th Dec’21. I was informed of the different tech and new property has the FTTC. Received the new router and NBN Box once I relocated, however, no internet connection. 

Spoke to several staff, did trouble shooting (all connections were good) and false assurances to wait for 24hours since the matter was escalated with installation team. I waited patiently hoping for a resolution. In between one of the CS member blamed NBN Co for the delay and I rang them to check the reason.

The truth came out that there was no order placed in first place even after 2 weeks of Relocation request and finally accepting it was TPG’s fault due to “Thread Intervention” ..as advised by a Supervisor. It’s now the turn for the TPG IT team to fix this issue manually and I was assured this would be fixed only in another 2-3 weeks time (give me a reason why should I wait this long for no fault of mine).

With the hope of having all in place before the holidays, it looks like I have to start working or continue using Mobile hotspot this New Year. I would like to get the Internet connection fixed soon.

Ticket# 65958548

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vishlives
Level 2

Thank you very much for your help @BasilDV 

The service has been restored and Internet works fine now.

Cheers

Vish

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Vishlives

Thanks for raising this with us.

We tried to search for the account using the ticket and your community details to no avail.

In order to have a better understanding of the situation, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Vishlives
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV,

I have send you the requested details as PM.

Not sure why the ticket number did not give any information.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Vish

BasilDV

Hi @Vishlives

The service is now online and working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Vishlives
Level 2

Cheers

Vish

Shane

Hi @Vishlives,

We're glad to know that the service has been restored, feel free to create a new thread for future queries.

Cheers!

Cheers

Vish