TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Repair & Installation Complaint

SOLVED Go to solution
strangr
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV 

Understand the fault needs time but 1st technican who had already inspected the line advised cable needs to be replaced. This isn't something to do with online fault, just need someone to come out and replace the line... how hard can that be?

I find it really frustrating that I've had no internet for 2 weeks and counting and all TPG can say is they need time to look into this issue.

Please find below reply from NBN:

"As the service restoration process is managed by your provider in conjunction with the nbn internal support team, please request they reach out to that team for further assistance with the INC you have provided."

Clearly one of the parties TPG or NBN Co has not done their part.

@BasilDV wrote:

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, @strangr.

The fault within the network is quite complex, which is why it requires more time to be resolved.

We'll advise your assigned Engineer in regards to your formal complaint. Please provide me the ticket or reference number of your complaint for us to raise it with them.

Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

strangr
Level 3

@BasilDV wrote:

Please provide me the ticket or reference number of your complaint for us to raise it with them.

BasilDV

Hi @BasilDV 

TPG Complaint Reference Number is 11369367. NBN Co formal complaint ref# 14990238 (not sure if that helps).

Any updates regarding the issue? I've received a text message for an NBN technician to arrive tomorrow but the time range of 1pm - 5pm is large. Any way you can narrow it down to an hour's timeframe?

Shane

Hi @strangr,

Before the arrival of the NBN Technician you will be contacted via SMS or Phone call, I can also see that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers last week and discussed details of case progress and billing adjustment. We will chase this with the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager and request an urgent feedback when its available. You may also contact them directly via return email. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@BasilDV wrote:

Please provide me the ticket or reference number of your complaint for us to raise it with them.

BasilDV

Hi @BasilDV 

TPG Complaint Reference Number is 11369367. NBN Co formal complaint ref# 14990238 (not sure if that helps).

Any updates regarding the issue? I've received a text message for an NBN technician to arrive tomorrow but the time range of 1pm - 5pm is large. Any way you can narrow it down to an hour's timeframe?

strangr
Level 3

Hi @Shane and moderators,

Just wanted to advise my internet connection has been fixed with the technician today and as a result, I will be closing this thread.

I will be in further discussion with my Customer Relations Case Manager in relation to this complaint.