NBN Reschedule

bingsta
Level 2

I had an NBN appointment booked today. I was told I needed to be home. Noone knocked on my door. However it appears that my NBN is now installed as my modem connected and is working fine.

Then I receive another message this evening to say that today's appointment is rescheduled to Monday 9/3/20. What is going on? The internet is now working. All I want to do is upgrade my plan to NBN50 but apparently that can't be done until everything is "officially activated" - despite everything working now. In this day and age why does it take 5 days for this to be officially activated?

Please confirm what the rescheduled appointment is for and when I will be able to increase my speed to the NBN50 plan.

Cheers

Username: leenetworks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @bingsta,

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've see that the NBN service installation is on service class 33 which means a Technician appointment is not required and you may able to self-install the service.

We can see that the installation has been completed, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,