NBN Serial number mismatch

JEI
Level 2
Level 2

I have just moved to a new location and have been told that my NBN serial number does not match. I find this strange as the previous owner ran a very large building company from there premices, so clearly the connection does work.

Very frustrating as this has been going on for nearly 2 weeks.

TPG Were very slow in getting on top of the probkem taking a full week to conclude that there was a serial number mismatch. Now it seems, having identified the issue, TPG are now unable to give a timeframe as to when the issue will be sorted.....

It seems from the forum that this is quite a common issue so why it takes so long to identify and solve the issue is a mystery to me 

Hopefully making this public will help my case!!

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @JEI , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service installation and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For this type of concern, we normally coordinate the matter to NBN Co. and have them update the details on their system.

We'd like to take a look at your account to better understand the situation and help fast track the resolution. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community