TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Technician didn't show up or call

nab64
Level 2
I had a technician appointment today between 1-5pm however he never turn up or even called. Btw, this is the 2nd time I have taken the day off for technical appointments and still no Internet. I called TPG who advised today's appointment was cancelled at 3pm but they couldn't tell me why. They've advised that another appointment will be scheduled within 10 days. In the meantime I've got no Internet to run my business or access to media services. So I'm expected to have yet another day off where the NBN technician may or may not turn up. I'm incredibly dissatisfied!!!
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @nab64

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our Engineering team yesterday to discuss the update of the case.

The NBN technicians weren't able to attend the job due to a possible Manpower issue.

The fault within the NBN network affects multiple customers and NBN needs more time to resolve the issue.

They've advised us that their workforce will be the one to contact you to arrange an appointment for a technician visit.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

BasilDV

guyandhelen8
Level 2

I feel your pain! same thing with us except they cancelled an hour after the appointment time and have rescheduled 15 days later.

Seems like there is no control at all over the install tech's

Shane

Hi @guyandhelen8,

We apologise for the inconvenience.  Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. The NBN co. is rushing to roll out installations and some of our statistics reveal that they are finding it difficult to stay on top of the demand.

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager earlier today and provided the case progress. A new appointment is scheduled on 14th February 2020, 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Let us know should you require further assistance.