NBN activation

KarenP1
Level 2

Thank you David. 

That was not clear from the text. We thought we were waiting for the internet light to go green before we replied  Yes.

KarenP1
Level 2

Still no notice of activation. We are tearing our hair out here! 

ON 14 APRIL AT 1.23PM, I received an email from nbnorders@tpg.com.au  that said:

Activation for your service has now been confirmed:

NBN Technology: NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)

Your NBN service is due to be activated within 2 working days. You are not required to be home for the installation.

We have been waiting since then for ANY sign of activation. 

Can anybody help?

David_M

Hi @KarenP1 

I have escalated this to our installs team and someone should hopefully call you today to sort this out.

Regards,

David_M

Liam38
Level 2

The logo and icon for the AME plugin could use a serious upgrade.

Radison32
Level 2

I agree with you!

The logo and icon for the AME plugin could use a serious upgrade. It's just not appropriate for a car company plugin. We need to develop something more modern, sleeker, and reflective of the essence of the automotive industry. We could try to use some bold, bright colors or stylized images to make it stand out. I usually use Design ideas from https://www.namecheap.com/logo-maker/ideas/cars-logos/ because they have a lot of excellent suggestions. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and all the best.

EnricaBrroks
Level 2

Crypto Quest offers a unique approach to using cryptocurrency in game mechanics. It allows players to explore virtual worlds, collect digital assets, and even earn from them. Not only is it fun, but it also allows for hands-on experience with cryptocurrency. In the context of the game and the possibility of using cryptocurrency, it is worth mentioning the security and personal freedom issues associated with it. In this regard, I encourage you to check out an article on Deeplab that touches on the topic of Biofire Biometric Gun. This article raises important questions about new gun control technologies and their impact on personal freedoms. I believe that discussing security issues related to cryptocurrency and new technologies can be interesting and allow us to better understand today's challenges and opportunities. If you are interested in playing Crypto Quest or want to learn more about security and personal freedom issues in the context of using new technologies, I recommend checking out the article at Deeplab.