TPG Community

Get online support

NBN connected ....now TV free to air won’t work!

kellybriggers
Level 2

Hi there - just wondering if you have had this resolved to your satisfaction yet? I have just read through your thread and I totally understand your utter frustration i am in a similar boat with TPG at the moment !!

Jackiesmi2019
Level 3

Hello - yes nbow resolved but not down to anything TPG helped with! I had to get a private contractor in to do the job properly. TPG were useless & didn't seem to even understand what the issue was. I escalated the issue to TIO & funnu enough, TPG & NBN then took notice. I would highly recommend you go straight to TIO & not waste your time trying to get any resolution through TPG as you won't get it

RamManimaran
Level 2

I have the same issue and I called TPG support on 29 Aug and explained the problem to someone who did not have a clue of what I was talking about. I even said that there are similar issues in this forum and I can send the link to this.
The same story of I should contact NBN and I clearly said that my contract is with TPG and it is TPG who must sort this out. I was given a case number.
But, I heard nothing back and I called to enquire today (06 Sep) and giving my case number was not enough to locate my record. I wonder why they give a case number if they cannot go straight to the ticket using the case number. I was told today that I was advised to contact NBN. I clearly told last time, that I was not going to contact NBN and that TPG must do it and sort out my problem.
The amount of time that we waste on these calls explaining the same thing to different people is ridiculous.
I have told this time if I do not hear back within 24 hours I am going to escalate this to the ombudsman. I know it means nothing to them. 

BasilDV

Hi @RamManimaran

We'd like to look into your case for better understanding of the situation.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV