NBN connection

Jay
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

We have been getting our NBN service connected for the past 30 days or so, getting mixed advise from TPG techs and reps.

Friday day, after seeing some workers in the pit out the front of my house, we now have a solid DSL light on our NBN Device.

I rang several times Friday to get the details to reconfigure the router from ADSL back to NBN but was patched through to the 'Customer Service' Dept where the the message was that "TPG were very busy and couldn't take my call" then got hung up on.

Is it possible to get a call back when TPG can service this already drawn out issue please?

4 REPLIES 4
Will

Hi @Jay

I can see that you were assisted by our Technical team recently in configuring your TP-Link Vr1600v to function as ADSL modem. To revert the settings, you can simply use the reset button at the back of the modem.

Once NBN has been installed and the devices (modem and NBN box) have been setup properly, your modem will then automatically reconfigure on its own. Your NBN service should work afterwards.

Regards,

Jay
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Will

I continue to get the following TPG SMS messages ;

TGP:Urgent our NBN Delivery team tried to contact you about your NBN installation.Pls call 1300023575 for the status of your NBN account.

Everytime I call the recording says they are busy and hangs up!!!

Will

Hi @Jay

Our apogies that your calls were not able to go through. Most likely, at those times you made the call, our Provisioning team may have an unusual high call volume.

Rest assured, I have requested your dedicated Provisioning  Case Manager to contact you and discuss the progress of your NBN installation. Please expect the call before 2:30PM VIC today on the mobile number we have on file.

Should you need to provide as a different contact number or change the time for the call back, please send me a PM. For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

And just for clarification, were you getting multiple SMS with the same content?

Regards,

Jay
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for your help Will, I look forward to this all being fixed.

It really is dragging out now!