TPG Community

Get online support

No modem or tracking number for it received but my installation is complete????

SOLVED Go to solution
Lesleyduncs1
Level 3
I was notified by text yesterday that my installation was complete but I have no modem yet nor have I received any tracking number to say it has been sent. I was on hold to customer service yesterday when it was suddenly disconnected. Would like to know what's happening with my order please
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @a1193515445

Welcome to the Community!

Using your community details, I pulled up your account to check your modem delivery status. Based on Startrack's records, your modem was already delivered today.

To help you with the setup, please refer to this link: NBN FTTP Setup - General Setup

Regards,

View solution in original post

a1193515445
Level 3
Thanks a lot. It is working right now. Appreciate your help

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Ahra_G

Hi @Lesleyduncs1

We apologise for the inconvenience. The modem has been shipped out and is already with Startrack for shipping. I will send the consignment number via private message so you can track the status of the delivery. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know should you have further queries. 

Thank you! 

a1193515445
Level 3

I also met the same situation. I just ordered three days ago. They told me the installation was completed at yesterday. But I didn’t get any tracking number about the modem. My username is xxxxx, could u let me know what should I do ?

Will

Hi @a1193515445

Using your community details, I pulled up your account to check your modem delivery status. Based on Startrack's records, your modem was already delivered today.

To help you with the setup, please refer to this link: NBN FTTP Setup - General Setup

Regards,

a1193515445
Level 3
Still nothing received, could u tell me the address that the sent, also nobody call me today ,thanks
Lesleyduncs1
Level 3
Yes modem was dispatched the 12th, the day I put the question on here and then was received on the 13th a day after. We are up and running now thank you
a1193515445
Level 3
I checked the doorbell, there is a call that I missed, which might be them. That time I wasn’t at home, could u help me contact them to let them deliver it again at tomorrow.
Ahra_G

Hi @a1193515445

The last time we checked on the status of the modem, it was already on board for delivery this afternoon. I would recommend contacting Startrack at 13 23 45. 

I'll be providing the consignment number via private message so you  can check the status of the equipment. 

Please let us know should you have further queries or requires assistance. 

Cheers! 

a1193515445
Level 3

I got it in the post office,  now i pluged it. the wifi was showed and i linked to it , but no internet, could u help me with this. 

Lesleyduncs1
Level 3
Hi,
Maybe start a new thread, you may get more responses and help from other community members too 😊